Emergency Medicine FL
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Our medical staff has grown to over 400 members, and the hospital employs over 650 full and part-time employees.
The hospital campus includes an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit and a medical professional office building housing West Palm Hospital’s specialty outpatient rehabilitation center, wound management, orthopedic and spine services, mental health outpatient services, and a comprehensive breast center.
In addition, West Palm Hospital is a teaching hospital that offers accredited internships and residencies.
• Behavioral health (adult, geriatric and adolescent)
• Breast health
• Breast MRI
• Diabetes certification from Joint Commission
• Diabetes management program
• Emergency medicine
• General surgery
• Interventional radiology
• Joint Commission certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
• Kid-friendly ER
• Kidney dialysis
• Orthopedic and Spine Institute
• Orthopedic surgery
• Pain management
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Skilled nursing unit
• Vascular care
• Wound care
• A boutique hospital with hotel-like feel that offers high tech and high touch care
• Committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes
• Awarded accreditation by the American College of Radiology and received designation as Breast Center of Excellence
• Largest provider of behavioral health services in Palm Beach County
• Accredited by The Joint Commission distinguished reputation for quality behavioral health services
• Offering treatments for conditions ranging from depression to more serious psychiatric diseases
Job SummaryJFK MEDICAL CENTER NORTH CAMPUS, West Palm, FL
• 31,000 visits per year
• ED consists of 11 beds, including 9 fast-track
• 24 hours physician coverage: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
• 24 hours APP coverage: 9a-9p, 1p-1a
• 15-20% admission rate
• 24/7 in-house behavioral health services
• Remuneration: Base of $200 days/$210 nights + Metric Incentive (Avg $230-240/hr) as an Independent contractor. Occurrence Based Malpractice.
About JFK Medical Center – North Campus
A 245-bed acute care facility, JFK Medical Center North Campus is designed with our patients in mind. Conveniently located and equipped with semi and large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our superbly trained and attentive staff is committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes. Our comprehensive offering of hospital services not only establishes JFK Medical Center North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve. We are proud of our Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. This distinction is a direct result of our physicians and employees’ commitment to clinical excellence. Our mission is to provide a superior patient experience with compassion, empathy, honesty and respect.