New Free-Standing ED - Seabrook, NH
Nurse Prac - Emergency
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth, NH
New Hampshire’s Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England’s Greater Seacoast area. The Seacoast stretches from Southern Maine coast to Northeastern Massachusetts. The 209 bed hospital is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
Because of the hospital’s progressive approach and proven outcomes, area residents no longer need to travel to Boston for a vast array of procedures and services. The hospital serves as a regional tertiary center for Cardiac and Neurosurgery.
In addition to the availability of advanced technology, physicians can rely on 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist program and superior nursing care that has helped Portsmouth Regional Hospital rank among the top hospitals nationwide in patient satisfaction.
A $63 million facility expansion and renovation began in 2008, adding more than 67,000 square feet of new construction and 88,000 square feet of renovations to the existing facility.
Portsmouth, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine. Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns. As the nation’s third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant cultural activities. Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to beaches and major cities; Boston is just an hour drive away. Close to ocean, lakes and mountains. No income tax or state sales tax.
Job SummaryThe Town of Seabrook announced a plan to build a new Freestanding ER through an agreement with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. The town anticipates a summer 2017 opening.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s Seabrook ER, a freestanding ER for the communities of Seabrook, Hampton and Hampton Falls in New Hampshire and Amesbury and Salisbury in Massachusetts will be located at 603 Lafayette Road, at the Intersection of Route 1 and Route 107, in Seabrook, New Hampshire.
The Freestanding Seabrook ER will also provide needed employment for the area and will continue Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s tradition of quality patient-centered care for the communities it serves.
• 24/7/365 Freestanding Emergency Room
• Fully integrated department of Portsmouth Regional Hospital
• Approximately 10,000 square feet
• Approximately 10 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
• Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay
• State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
• Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge
• Seabrook ER will employ 45-50 people (approximately 43 FTEs)
• Seabrook ER will be staffed by experienced professionals, including emergency nurses and board certified emergency care physicians
• Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Hospital and Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER
• Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists
• Anticipate opening in the summer of 2017
Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England’s Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts. As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees. There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons. Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.