Internal Medicine Group Serving Northern Nashville
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
Job SummaryPRACTICE DETAILS
• Outpatient only
• Employed: Established 7-member IM group plus 1 APRN
• Efficiently managed hospital-affiliated practice, EMR system-eClinicalWorks
• Private Practice acquired by HCA in 2006
• Practice volume: 160+ patient encounters per day, averaging 135 new patient visits per month
• Stabile, well run practice with excellent patient satisfaction and strong culture
• Members utilize hospitalists for IP coverage
• Practice call shared equally
• Modern, efficient office space on hospital campus
• Employment model provides competitive productivity-based compensation with full medical/dental benefit plans, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, CME allowance, etc.
• Recruitment incentives available
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com