Join 9-Member Adult Medicine Grp Serving the Heart of Nashville
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
• Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
• Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes and numerous walking trails provide a host of exercise options. Spectator sports include: Tennessee Titans (NFL), Nashville Predators (NHL) Nashville Sounds (baseball), and the NASCAR Superspeedway.
Job SummaryIM or FP Position Available 2017
Join 9-Member Adult Medicine Group Serving the Heart of Nashville IM or FP Position Available 2017.
• Join established group of 9 primary care physicians practicing in downtown Nashville, Tennessee!
• Physicians enjoy a very collegial, non-adversarial working relationship;
• Patient chart base of 20,000; averaging 20-30 patient office visits daily per physician;
• Practice dedicated to adult medicine (largely middle aged adults);
• Traditional practice setting adopted by members, although open to newest members utilizing Hospitalist program;
• Traditional call physicians follow their own inpatients and share call on a rotating basis (1:7 weekends), week-off post call;
• Very nicely appointed office space in Centennial’s medical office tower (615-bed tertiary care facility);
• Financial - HCA’s employment model provides base salary plus RVU bonus structure (inclusive of ancillaries), extensive fringe benefits, marketing, etc.
• Practice located in suburban Nashville – the city repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth (Forbes and Modern Physician magazines). Kiplinger’s magazine recently voted Nashville #1 Smart Place to Live, citing: “Affordable homes, mild climate and phenomenal entertainment!
• TENNESSEE – a state with affordable malpractice premiums and No State Personal Income Tax…
NASHVILLE is a thriving metropolitan society with a population of approximately 600,000 surrounding communities offering refuge to those who don’t prefer to live in the middle of the “hustle and bustle” and has been chosen as the #1 location for “Top 50 smart places to live” by Kiplinger’s magazine. We pay no state income tax, and are listed consistently as one of the best places in the country to practice medicine. We offer lakes and mountains, bike trails and parks, endless live entertainment and a very rich cultural community. If sports are an interest, we have Professional Football and Hockey, AAA Baseball and we attract professional events such as Men’s US Soccer Team and the National Hockey League 2016 Nashville All-Star Game Weekend.