SEEKING PRN AND FULL-TIME PHYSICIANS FOR OUTPATIENT PRIMARY/URGENT CARE IN ANTIOCH, TN
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryJoin us and help build something FANTASTIC! Top ranked and largest national health care organization has launched a new brand of Urgent Care Clinics and we are taking our nation and major markets by storm.
Immediate needs and multiple openings for physicians in the Greater Nashville area. Full Time Openings in: Antioch, Donelson, Mt. Juliet and Murfreesboro.
Areas of focus include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, OCC Med, etc.
Some of the benefits our full time providers enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation
• Robust benefits package for full time providers including 401k, health&dental
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ With Accrual Based PTO
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
PRN Providers Also Welcome - 3 weekend shifts Required
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.
If interested, please email CV and additional info to email@example.com or call 615-969-8796