Family Medicine Physician Needed in High Growth Area NE of Nashville!
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
Job SummaryFAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN NEEDED
In High Growth Area Northeast of Downtown Nashville!
Out-patient office setting - Beautiful Facility on Conference Drive, Goodlettsville, TN!
Employment with partnership opportunity after first year
Seek BC or BE Family Physician (see all age’s even infants)
Join 2 B/C Family Medicine MD’s, 9 Mid-level Providers
Office location will be Goodlettsville, TN (12 minutes of downtown Nashville); group’s Main Office and clinic are in White House and one satellite clinic in Portland, TN
Active patient charts: 15,000
Practice serving northern areas of Nashville MSA for the past 13 years
Avg. patient office visits daily: 25 per provider
Physicians do lots of procedures including lumps, bumps and suturing
Call arrangement: phone call coverage for one week every 10 weeks
Clinic hours: 8a-8p Mon-Thu; 8a-6p Fri & Sat; Sun Noon-6p.
Fully integrated EMR since 2004, E-Clinical Works
Financial: First-year Income Guarantee plus Group Employment with benefits including health, malpractice, retirement planning, fees/dues, vacation/CME, travel allowance.