Intensivists Needed in Austin, TX
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Round Rock Medical Center, Round Rock, TX
With more than 170 beds, this acute care hospital provides comprehensive health services to residents of Williamson and surrounding counties. Services include The Heart and Vascular Center with express testing, maternity and newborn services with Level I and II nurseries at The Women's Center, and a thriving emergency department, providing Level II trauma care in Williamson County. St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is also known for advanced orthopedic and bariatric services, among other complex specialties.
Job SummaryLocation: Austin, Texas
Work Type: Employed
Specialties: Critical Care Medicine
Intensivist job opportunity in hospital setting in Austin, Texas. Join our group in Austin, Texas if you are a highly motivated physician who is interested in providing superb quality critical care medicine. You will be working in concert with a highly regarded and well established Pulmonary and Critical Care group. Critical care coverage will only be required. Our team includes the St. David’s Health Care system, highly skilled hospital staff, and nurse practitioner support.
• Hospital-based ICU clinical position
• Opportunities to enhance patient care through implementation of evidence-based protocols and multi-disciplinary rounding
• Opportunities to rotate through three different medical centers with a diverse patient base, variety of medical services, and a close-knit group of physicians
• Flexible rotation schedule and time off
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
• Board certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine
• MD or DO
• Eligible to work in the US
• Able to perform all jobs and procedures required in the delivery of critical care medicine
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• State of Texas licensure preferred
Description of Community
Austin, Texas ranks #2 in US News and World Report’s “2016 Best Places to Live” list. Austin offers a diverse community, excellent neighborhoods and schools, a warm climate, and loads of entertainment options. Austinites enjoy biking, watersports, hiking, and being outdoors in one of our many urban parks. We also enjoy a bustling music scene, eclectic theaters, and an always evolving food scene.