Plastic Surgery Opportunity in NW Georgia!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Redmond Regional Medical Center, Rome, GA
Cutting-edge medical technology, well-trained healthcare professionals, compassion and kindness – this is Redmond Regional Medical Center. Renowned for award-winning healthcare, the 201-bed Redmond Regional Medical Center has been dedicated to the people of Northwest Georgia for more than 30 years. Today, Redmond’s 225 physicians lead the way in over 30 specialties. Redmond offers the only Chest Pain Unit in Northwest Georgia and regularly performs life-saving open heart surgery. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, The Surgery Center, a recently opened inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. For coronary artery bypass surgery, heart attack care, knee surgery, total and partial hip joint replacement surgery and hip fracture surgery, the Redmond team simply excels. The Redmond commitment to excellence is seen in national recognition for numerous inpatient and outpatient services.
Job Summary• Seeking a BC/BE surgeon to join a reputable and established multispecialty group to grow plastic surgery department.
• Opportunity to tailor practice to candidate's sub-specialty interests.
• State-of-the-art facilities, including fully equipped surgical suite.
• Beautiful office/clinic space, exam and procedure rooms including special room specifically for facial patients post op care.
• Private entrance.
• Cosmetic and reconstructive mix.
• Some ER and trauma call. Two local hospitals within minutes of practice.
• Strong public and private schools; three colleges and universities
• Active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants
• Nationally-ranked golf courses, hiking & cycling trails, area museums and the Rome Braves - the Atlanta Braves’ Class-A minor league affiliate team
• Located within 1.5 hours of Atlanta’s international airport
• Please contact Elise Benson for more information!
• (770) 992-0073