Plastic Surgery Opportunity in NW Georgia!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Redmond Regional Medical Center, Rome, GA
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a regional referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Redmond offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Redmond provides a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. In addition to the Gold Seal of Approval®, Redmond has also earned eight disease specific certifications from The Joint Commission for outstanding care in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedic surgery, spinal surgery, and vascular surgery. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, oncology, and inpatient rehabilitation. For additional information on Redmond Regional Medical Center, visit www.RedmondRegional.com.
Job Summary• Seeking a BC/BE surgeon to join a reputable and established multispecialty group to grow plastic surgery department.
• Opportunity to tailor practice to candidate's sub-specialty interests.
• State-of-the-art facilities, including fully equipped surgical suite.
• Beautiful office/clinic space, exam and procedure rooms including special room specifically for facial patients post op care.
• Private entrance.
• Cosmetic and reconstructive mix.
• Some ER and trauma call. Two local hospitals within minutes of practice.
• Strong public and private schools; three colleges and universities
• Active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants
• Nationally-ranked golf courses, hiking & cycling trails, area museums and the Rome Braves - the Atlanta Braves’ Class-A minor league affiliate team
• Located within 1.5 hours of Atlanta’s international airport
• Please contact Elise Benson for more information!
• (770) 992-0073