Inpatient/Outpatient Psych NP: Denver's Eastern Suburbs
Nurse Prac - Psych-Mental Health
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Medical Center Aurora, Denver, CO
The Medical Center of Aurora, an HCA/HealthONE hospital, has three campuses in the metro Denver area and a variety of top-rated services, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, surgery and women's health.
The South Campus acute care hospital is licensed for 346 beds and has Level II trauma designation with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation.
The North Campus houses the Behavioral Health and Wellness Center which offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for Adults, Adolescents and Seniors, as well as outpatient imaging services.
Centennial Medical Plaza, located in Centennial, Colorado, is a free-standing ER and offers outpatient surgical services, outpatient imaging, and Colorado Breast Care, a women's health center.
The Medical Center of Aurora, metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence, and Centennial Medical Plaza, are the primary medical destination for the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It’s no wonder that Metro Denver’s young, active residents are among the nations healthiest—in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that’s why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they’re not enjoying the region’s great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex—the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here
Job SummaryPsychiatric NP Position to Join HCA/HealthONE Hospital-Employed Geropsych, Adolescent and Adult Inpatient, IOP and Partial Hospitalization
Forty- bed HealthONE Adult Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit, twenty-bed Geropsych unit, and twenty-bed adolescent unit completed summer 2016
The Behavioral Health Team seeks Mental Health NPs to join the team. Beautiful space completed in summer 2012; conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on The Medical Center of Aurora North Campus. Very team oriented, patient focused work environment. Flexible work schedules available. Weekend call coverage shift opportunities. Competitive market salary, benefits, malpractice, retirement plan and relocation offered.
Call is 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load.
HealthONE Behavioral Health Unit will draw from HealthONE’s 6 community hospitals, 3 freestanding EDs and the surrounding community
The best fit for this position will be a BC or recently-trained Behavioral Health NP with a track record of clinical excellence and strong interpersonal skills.
• 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons and infrequent snow that melts within 48 hours due to the sunshine.
• Community culture based on being active and outside....kids and families enjoy the nation’s largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, dog off-leash parks.
• Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts.
• Several excellent school systems within 25 minute commute of the facility. Live in-town and commute against traffic to work, or enjoy new construction neighborhoods in Aurora and Parker.
• Parent Company: HCA , one of the largest hospital systems in the US http://hcahealthcare.com/
• HCA Behavioral Health http://practicewithus.com/service-lines/behavioral-health/
• HCA’s 6 Denver hospitals are known as HealthONE http://healthonecares.com/about/index.dot
• The Behavioral Health Services serve all of HealthONE, but are on campus at The Medical Center of Aurora http://auroramed.com/
• The Behavioral Health Webpage: http://auroramed.com/campaigns/behavioral-health