Gastroenterologist Needed in Bowling Green, KY
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, Bowling Green, KY
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
For more than 43 years TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital has been providing quality healthcare to Southern Kentucky. TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed, community-based facility with comprehensive medical and surgical programs including neurosciences, orthopedics, imaging, cardiology, 24-hour emergency department, and other services. Recent improvements included increasing ER beds from 12 to 22, a major expansion of the surgical department, expanding the PACU unit from 7 to 15 recovery bays, and a $1.5 million cath lab modernization, and the addition of da Vinci robotic surgery.
An affiliate of the TriStar Health System, TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital was the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Kentucky, increasing the likelihood of survival in a cardiac emergency by 37 percent. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is focused on quality outcomes and is a provider of complete emergency care for people throughout Southern Kentucky. For more information about the services offered, visit the website at TriStarHealth.com and choose TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital. TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is located at 1801 Ashley Circle in Bowling Green, KY.
Bowling Green/Warren County/South Central Kentucky
• Bowling Green KY has now been ranked as a prime area for Physicians and Surgeons in the second annual “Best Places for Physicians and Surgeons” report by careers and personal finance website, GoodCall.com.
•Bowling Green has been shifting to a more knowledge-based, technology-driven economy. With one major public university (Western Kentucky University) and a technical college, Bowling Green serves as an education hub for the South Central Kentucky region. In addition, the city plays an integral part as the leading medical and commercial center.
• Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (along I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 280,000).
• Population base of 162,231 (2012 est.) residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 5.9%. Population change since 2000: +22.9%. It is the 3rd largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Median household income: $43,397. Average unemployment: 5%. Cost of living: 11.6% below national average. Job growth (2012): 2.7%.
• Bowling Green, KY – home to Western Kentucky University & The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science and the state’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area
• Business and industry growth continues to drive the economic engine of Bowling Green with the highest job growth rate in KY.
• Nationally recognized for education, implementing programs like FranklinCovey’s™ “The Leader in Me”, making Bowling Green an ever-growing city with young families
• Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra and year-round festivals
• With over 64 parks and 18 golf courses, Bowling Green offers endless opportunities for sports and recreation including Lost River Cave and Olde Stone golf course, designed by Arthur Hills.
• Recognized as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by National Trust for Historic Preservation, Bowling Green is committed to its historical roots.
• Graves-Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physician and clinical providers. In 2017 Graves-Gilbert Clinic saw 620,000 outpatient visits.
• Practice is located in South Central Kentucky – Bowling Green, KY, just north of Nashville, TN
• Seeking additional BE/BC General Gastroenterologists (EUS & ERCP training welcomed) to meet growth in patient volume
• Gastroenterology Group consists of 4 Gastroenterologists and 2 Clinical Providers
• Schedule: 50% Office and 50% Procedures
• 1:3 Call Schedule (current schedule)
• Financial: Income Guarantee, production bonus and excellent fringe benefit package; physicians are eligible to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
• AllScripts EMR is utilized
• TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital in partnership with Graves-Gilbert Clinic physicians is building a new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Warren County, KY; opening Fall 2018
• Please visit our site at http://gravesgilbert.com/
• Warren County serves a population base of 120,460; experiencing 5.9% growth
• State’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area
• Nationally recognized for education, implementing school programs like Franklin Covey’s™ “The Leader in Me”
• Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including SKYPAC, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, year-round festivals and close proximity to Nashville, TN
• Home to Western Kentucky University (over 20,000 students) and The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science, the number 1 high school in the country
• A quick 1.5-hour drive to Nashville International Airport- door-to-door shuttle service available!