Seeking a Pediatric Neurosurgeon - Join the team at The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryThe Children’s Hospital at Tristar Centennial is one of the most rapidly growing children’s hospitals in the HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) family. Due to community need, we are searching for a Pediatric Neurosurgeon to join our medical staff. With a number of Pediatric Specialists already in place including 2 Child Neurologists, we are poised for continued growth and committed to providing care for children in the area. We offer a competitive salary package including excellent benefits. With the growth of our services (as well as six other referring hospitals in our market) you will be as busy as you want from day one. You will also enjoy the support of other Pediatric Specialists and a fabulous executive team.
• Seeking BE/BC Pediatric Neurosurgeon (fellowship trained)
• 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist coverage
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial includes 7 bay dedicated ER with all Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians; 26 bed Med/Surg; 11 bed Immunosuppression unit; 10 bed PICU and 60 bed level III NICU.
• Our Accredited Blood and Marrow Transplant Program includes a team of BC Pediatric Hem/Onc physicians, oncology nurses, radiation oncologists, pediatric surgeons, child life and fertility specialists that proudly serve the Middle Tennessee community by performing over 600 stem cell transplants.
• HCA’s Nashville network consists of five hospitals with NICUs and eleven EDs in metro Nashville to drive additional volumes.
• These TriStar hospitals generated 68,000 pediatric ED visits (2017) and growing
• Kids Express provides outpatient services for children up to age 18 – services include IM/IC antibiotics + steroids, Imaging, Laboratory Services, I/O urine collection, simple hydrations, single respiratory treatments
• Our Neurology Program features: Neurobehavioral Clinic, treatment Autism spectrum, ADHD & OCD defiant behaviors, Electroencephalography laboratory for EEG studies and Outpatient Rehabilitation.
• Separate ED department consisting of 6 beds, staffed with Pediatric Emergency Medicine trained Physicians
• HCA Employed, base salary/productivity plus fringe benefits (401K with company contribution), sign-on bonus, relocation
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com