Employed Pediatric Gastroenterologist Needed - Nashville
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryPRACTICE DETAILS
• Seeking additional BE or BC Pediatric Gastroenterologist (fellowship trained)
• Blocked OR time, pediatric instrumentation, infusion room, IVD, endoscopy and clinic conveniently housed under one roof
• EMR – eClinicalWorks
• If interested; opportunity for an Outreach Clinic
• 1:2 Call Schedule
• Office: 4 Days Clinic; 1 - ½ Day Procedures
• Currently see around 20 patients/day
• HCA Employed, base salary/productivity plus fringe benefits (401K with company contribution), sign-on bonus, relocation
• 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist coverage; Hospitalist team take admissions on your behalf
• The Flagship hospital – Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre campus of five hospitals, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial being one.
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial includes: 26-bed pediatric unit (private suites), 10-bed PICU, and 65-NICU (including overflow). Currently functioning as a 101-bed facility with room to expand.
• HCA’s Nashville network consists of five hospitals with NICUs and eleven EDs in metro Nashville to drive additional volumes.
• These TriStar hospitals generated 64,000 pediatric ED visits (2015) and growing (109,000 across all TriStar Division facilities and FSEDs).
• Kids Express provides outpatient services for children up to age 18 – services include IM/IC antibiotics + steroids, Imaging, Laboratory Services, I/O urine collection, simple hydrations, single respiratory treatments
NASHVILLE – a thriving metropolitan city of 600,000 population. The city repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth- Forbes & Kiplinger’s magazine’s vote – Nashville #1 Smart place to live, citing: “Affordable homes, mild climate and phenomenal entertainment!”