PRN Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need - Reston, VA
Family Practice - Urgent Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Reston Hospital Center, Reston, VA
Reston Hospital Center is an expanding full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun Counties since 1986. The hospital is conveniently located within Reston's vibrant Town Center.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care for both pediatrics and Level II Trauma. The hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is also home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic.
A caring organization and on the forefront of technology, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community.
Job SummaryPRN Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need in Reston, VA! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA and CareNow have partnered to provide opportunities in our clinics allowing primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Willingness to work days, evenings and weekends
- Willingness to see ages 3 months and up
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; General GYN; 1st Read on X-Rays; Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures; Interpret EKGs; Start IV's and Administer Fluids
- Excellent Compensation
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Call & No Hospital Rounds
- Paid Medical Malpractice