New Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need - Reston, VA
Family Practice - Urgent Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
CareNow Urgent Care - Northern Virginia, Reston, VA
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they’ve dedicated their lives to achieve, with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company with facilities located in Northern Virginia, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters, your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you’ll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians desire. Serving Northern Virginia with upscale, appointment and non-appointment urgent care centers. CareNow is AAAHC accredited and offers the stability physicians trust. By proactively responding to healthcare changes, physicians can count on CareNow to be the smart choice for a healthy career. Each CareNow center is staffed by doctors, nurses, patient representatives, a clinic manager, and lab/x-ray technicians in an approved CLIA Level II Lab. Our clinics are located in Sterling with more to come in the surrounding areas soon!
Job SummaryNew Outpatient Primary/Urgent Care Need in Reston, VA! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA and CareNow have partnered to provide opportunities in our clinics allowing primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Willingness to work days, evenings and weekends
- Willingness to see ages 3 months and up
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; General GYN; 1st Read on X-Rays; Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures; Interpret EKGs; Start IV's and Administer Fluids
- Excellent Compensation
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Call & No Hospital Rounds
- Paid Medical Malpractice, Health, Dental, LTD and 401K
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME
- Relocation Allowance
- License Assistance Program
- Full-Time and PRN Options Available