FM Partner Needed in Out-Patient Primary Care Clinic, Near Nashville (Hendersonville, TN)
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville, TN
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
• 148 licensed beds
• 500+ staff
• 200+ physicians
• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
Job SummarySeeking Experienced FP or IM Partner for Respected Primary Care Clinic in Beautiful Lake Community near Nashville (Hendersonville, TN)
• Well-established FP is retiring from Primary Care group consisting of 4 FPs, 2 PA’s, and 2 FNP’s.
• Group is seeking an additional BE or BC FP or IM who has an interest in Adult and/or Geriatric focus, to meet growth in patient volume. New physician will be assuming a busy, mature practice!
• Average patient office visits of 22-24 patients per physician daily.
• Beautiful medical office located across from the hospital.
• Outpatient Only clinical setting. Experienced medical staff.
• Patient mix: largely adult, geriatric with limited pediatric.
• Through medical directorships the practice is involved with area senior retirement centers/nursing homes. This would be available to the new provider if desired.
• Input into patient protocols and practice management welcomed.
• Call coverage: 1:7 (office/phone). Hospitalist Program covers ED/unassigned patients and all admissions (there is no hospital call obligation).
• Competitive first year income guarantee (partnership track after first year) with full benefits, i.e., 401k, Malpractice insurance, disability, life insurance, travel allowance, CME/Vacation and retirement planning, student loan assistance.
• Hendersonville - a wonderful lake view community located 19 miles of downtown Nashville. Primary population is 54,068 with median resident age of 39.7, a part of Nashville’s MSA of 1.6 million population
• ¨With higher than average family income of $62,985, Hendersonville is the home of a highly educated and affluent citizenry and is known throughout the state as one of the finest places to live, work, and play
• ¨Sumner County Schools are consistently recognized for their outstanding public school system – Private schools are throughout the community (visit SumnerSchools.com)
• Being this close to Nashville, there’s immediate access to all the arts, higher education and professional sporting events that this metropolitan city has to offer
NASHVILLE Practice located in suburban Nashville – the city repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth (Forbes and Modern Physician magazines)
TENNESSEE A state with affordable malpractice premiums and No State Personal Income Tax