OUT-PATIENT FAMILY MEDICINE, NASHVILLE, TN
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySuccessful Group Partnership Seeks Additional Physician in 2017 - Out-Patient Family Medicine - Hermitage, TN
Excellent primary care group is experiencing growth and seeks to add an additional physician in summer/fall of 2017 to grow their physician-owned group in an Outpatient setting. We have documented historical practice success of recruited physicians achieving rapid practice growth and financial stability in less than a year.
• Join 6 FP’s, 2 PA’s in well-managed primary care clinic 15 minutes east of downtown Nashville in Hermitage, TN.
• Preference is an experienced Board Certified Family Medicine physician with excellent communication skills. Will consider candidates completing residency in 2017.
• Partnership consideration (with no buy-in required) after 1st year when your practice is financially stable.
• On-site services include: In-house Lab, Dispensary, Digital X-ray, Spirometry, EKG, PAD screening, Holter and Event monitoring.
• On-site walk-in clinic – 200-250 new patient visits each month
• Walk-in hours: 7am to 6 pm weekdays; 8:00 am to noon Saturday
• Active patient charts: approx. 25,000\
• Collection rates: 98% of insurance allowable. 3-4% bad debt
• Average patient office visits daily: Physician decides their compensation/workload preferences after initial salary guarantee period. Currently ranges from 20 to 30 per physician.
• Practice call: 1:7 with new physician; doctors rotate weekdays “after hours” and weekends.
• There is no unassigned ER – hospitalist program in place
• 1st year: income guarantee salary based on years of experience
• After 1st year: exceptional income potential- standard productivity-based compensation model used by the Practice
• New practice marketing expenses, relocation expenses, sign-on bonus
• Medical malpractice coverage, Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and group term life insurance). CME, fees/dues, 401K with match, and typical paid time off system
For details, contact: Debbi Church
TriStar Physician Recruiter 615-373-7621 O – 615-238-7735 M