FAMILY MEDICINE Physician Needed in Nashville - Hermitage, TN!
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
Job SummarySuccessful Partnership Seeks Additional Physician in 2017!
Excellent primary care group is experiencing growth and seeks to add an additional physician in summer/fall of 2016 to their physician-owned group. Will follow patients in a traditional setting with both inpatient and outpatient work, and participate in the Practice call group of 1:7. We have documented historical practice success of recruited physicians achieving rapid practice growth and financial stability in less than a year.
• Join 6 FP’s, 2 PA’s in well-managed primary care clinic 15 minutes east of downtown Nashville in Hermitage, TN.
• Preference is an experienced Board Certified Family Medicine physician with excellent communication skills. Will consider candidates completing residency in 2016 or 2017
• Partnership consideration (with no buy-in required) after 1st year when your practice is financially stable;
• On-site services include: In-house Lab, Dispensary(pharmacy), Digital X-ray, Spirometry, EKG, PAD screening, Holter and Event monitoring.
• On-site walk-in clinic – 200-250 new patient visits each month.
Walk-in hours: 7am to 6 weekdays; 8:00a to noon Sat.
Active patient charts: approx. 25,000.
• Collection rates: 98% of insurance allowable. 3-4% bad debt.
• Average patient office visits daily: Physician decides their compensation/workload preferences after initial salary guarantee period. Currently ranges from 20 to 30 per physician.
• Practice call: 1:7 with new physician; doctors rotate weekdays “after hours” and weekends. After 1st year, physician can elect to use hospitalists for their own patient admissions. A physician who elects to utilize hospitalists for their own patients is still required to participate in the call group but the burden is minimal with practice adjacent to the hospital. House physicians and hospitalists do most admits; group physicians never have to go in to admit after hours, just on weekend days during their rotation.
• There is no unassigned ER – hospitalist program in place.
• 1st year: income guarantee salary based on years of experience.
• After 1st year: exceptional income potential- standard productivity-based compensation model used by the Practice. (More charges-more income).
o New practice marketing expenses, relocation expenses, sign-on bonus.
• Medical malpractice coverage, Health insurance (Medical,Dental, Vision, LTD and group term life insurance). CME, fees/dues, 401K with match, and typical paid time off system.