Family Practice Opportunities in Dallas/Ft. Worth
Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Arlington, Arlington, TX
The Medical Center of Arlington (MCA) is the only acute-care, full-service hospital in south Arlington where you can expect something special.
MCA continues the tradition of medical excellence in Arlington. Nearly 500 board certified or board eligible physicians representing more than 40 specialties are on staff. The hospital offers round-the-clock care, with state-of-the-art services and facilities. MCA realizes that good health requires more timely, skilled medical treatments. That's why the hospital offers educational and preventive programs for area residents - many of which are free of charge.
MCA's mission statement says it all:
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve."
Job SummaryOutpatient Family Practice opportunities in Dallas – Ft. Worth.
Join a progressive medical group in one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Over 30 locations in DFW and growing and we have been taking care of patients in DFW for over 24 years.
• Outpatient only….No Call or Hospital Rounds
• Flexible Schedule that you Control – Great Work/Life Balance
• Hourly Pay and Productivity Bonuses
• Excellent Benefits including PTO, CME, Health/Dental and 401k
• Sign on Bonus, Relocation and Loan Repayment
• Full Time and PRN options available
• In-house Lab, X-Ray and EKG along with Excellent Support Staff
Call or email for more details.
Ross McNeill, FASPR
Physician Recruiting Manager