Single Group OBGYN GENERALIST needed near the Texas Medical Center
Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospitalist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Woman's Hospital of Texas, Houston, TX
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas (www.WomansHospital.com) is the only hospital in Houston devoted exclusively to women’s healthcare. Located near the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, the hospital is licensed for 397 beds and has a 124 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery. With over 10,000 deliveries last year, it's easy to see why this hospital is known for babies.
For the past 40 years, the hospital has been caring for women at every stage of life, performing 7,000 surgical procedures annually unrelated to births. This Fall, Woman’s will be opening a 32 bed pediatric unit with 14 pediatric critical care beds and a dedicated pediatric emergency department. A Maternal and Neonatal Transport team with air and land capabilities is available 24 hours - 7 days/week responding to hospitals within a 150 mile radius.
The nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis that leads the nation in creating new jobs. The world capital of the energy industry and home to the world-famous Texas Medical Center. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater district and museum district, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city’s municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.
• Seeking an experienced, Board Certified OBGYN to contract with a well-established, all female OBGYN practice as a LABORIST
• Covering eight, general OBGYN physicians
• On-site 6-8 twelve hour shifts/month
• Weekdays: 7:30pm-7:30am
• Weekends: 8pm-8am (includes morning rounds on postpartum patients)
• After hours phone calls and cover patients in the hospital for one Group
• The practice is located on the hospital campus
• Dynamic opportunity for the right candidate!
• Shift rate
• Independent Contractor status so many tax benefits
• Must provide your own liability coverage
• Texas has Tort Reform and No state income tax
Come Join Our Team!!