Well-Respected Employed Group, Out-Pt, S. Nashville, TN
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummaryJoin Successful, Established Employed Practice in Tennessee!
NOTE: This is a Physician Only Opportunity
Outpatient Only Clinical Setting
Established single-specialty group with over 100 years of combined experience on the campus of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is seeking to add one associate to their group of nine Family Practitioners.
• Call arrangement: nightly call is taken by one physician within the group and each are on call one weekend every 8 weeks. On call requires phone calls for the group only—all Inpatient hospital work is handled by the Hospitalist program.
• Full-time schedule (5 days per week).
• Group offers a full range of services including pediatrics through geriatric medicine; total family care involving: newborns, well child and well woman care, school & sports physicals, adult & child immunizations, diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension management.
• Employment with HCA benefits such as health insurance, retirement planning, CME’s, disability insurance, vacations, etc. Paid relocation and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Candidates must be ABMS Board Certified in Family Medicine
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com