Family Medicine Residency Associate Program Director Opportunity in Brooksville, FL
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Oak Hill Hospital, Brooksville, FL
Oak Hill Hospital is the largest medical facility in Hernando County, recently completing a major expansion, bringing its bed total to 280 and adding its popular obstetrics program, The Maternity Suites. The hospital is one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program and one of the most advanced robotic assisted surgical systems. The hospital launched GME a few years ago which continues to expand and now includes family medicine, internal medicine and transitional year programs.
Oak Hill has achieved several distinctions including: first in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses; first Florida hospital and two-time recipient of the Lantern Award by the Emergency Nurses Association; 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36 bed ICU; certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center; comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center with digital mammography; accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program (CoC) and Orthopaedic & Spine Institute.
For more information, visit www.OakHillHospital.com
Job SummaryFamily Medicine Associate Program Director at Oak Hill Hospital
HCA West Florida is seeking a Family Medicine Associate Program Director to lead Oak Hill Hospital in the development and implementation of a new Family Medicine Residency Program anticipated to open in July 2018. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up. Oak Hill Hospital is located in Brooksville, Florida and is part of the Greater Tampa Bay Area.
• Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited family medicine residency program and graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment
• Clinical service will include inpatient and outpatient with a preference to candidates who practice Obstetrics/Maternity care
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Additional Family Medicine Core Faculty positions are available for physicians interested teaching and working in the outpatient continuity clinic.For more information or to be considered for this position, please contact Katie Terranova.