Neurosurgeon needed for busy practice
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 370-bed, acute care facility and the largest medical center in St. Lucie County. As a regional referral center for the four county Treasure Coast area, the hospital offers a wide variety of medical/surgical treatments and offers specialty services ranging from open heart surgery to inpatient rehabilitation.
Our obstetrics services are backed by a Level III Nursery and pediatric intensive care unit. Patients can access services at our Diabetes Center of Excellence. And Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center.
Ft. Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to US 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
• Behavioral health (adult)
• Birthing center – obstetrics
• Cancer care
• Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
• Cardiac catheterization
• General surgery
• Heart Institute
• Interventional radiology
• Level II & III NICU
• Level II trauma center/ER
• Neurosurgery/Mazor robotics
• Orthopedic surgery
• Pediatric ER
• Pediatric intensive care unit
• Radiology/diagnostic imaging
• Therapy: occupational, physical, respiratory, speech
• Women’s services
• Wound care
• The only Truven top 50 cardiovascular hospital on the Treasure Coast
• Over 5,000 open heart surgeries performed
• Uniquely prepared to care for children
• Committed to quality:
- CARF accreditation for Lawnwood Physical
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Designated as a top performer by The Joint Commission
Job SummaryWonderful opportunity to join a start up neurosurgery group in the Treasure Coast of Florida. This group will consist of three neurosurgeons who will cover trauma as well as build an elective practice. This candidate must be US board eligible/board certified. This position offers competitive pay, health benefits, occurrence based malpractice insurance, CME, relocation and 401k. For additional information please apply.