Great opportunity for an Endocrinologist to Join a full Practice from day One
Third Party Search Firms Allowed
St. Lucie Medical Center, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Community, Facility, & Organization
St Lucie is a 194 bed acute-care, full service medical center and a leading provider of quality affordable health care. Because we believe in "Quality, Excellence and Commitment," we deliver the very best medical care with our state of the art medical technologies.
Located in the heart of Florida's Treasure (east central) Coast, Port St. Lucie offers some of Florida's finest beaches, rich history, including an oceanic archeological preserve set amidst shipwrecked Spanish galleons of 1715, beautiful nature preserves, famous golf courses and an exciting array of events and festivals. Over 21 miles of award-winning pristine beaches nearby for the outdoor enthusiast. . Spring training camp for the NY Mets. 197 bed acute care full service hospital serving Port St. Lucie and the surrounding community of 191,000. This area has a minimal amount of managed care- majority of payors are fee for service.
• Birthing center/obstetrics
• Breast care center/Digital mammography
• Cancer care
• Cardiac catheterization lab
• Inpatient and outpatient ehabilitation
• Interventional radiology
• Orthopedic & Spine Institute
• Radiology/diagnostic imaging
• Respiratory therapy
• Senior-friendly ER
• Sleep center
• Women’s services
• Orthopedic & Spine Institute: the most dvanced innovations by top physicians n a resort-inspired environment
• Senior-friendly ER goes the extra mile to ensure our seniors receive the best care
• Joint Commission Accredited Wound Center; Primary Stroke Center
• Designated as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission
Job SummaryHeart and Family Health Institute, a multi-specialty practice with 20+ physicians, is looking for an endocrinologist to replace a physician who recently left the community. This is a great opportunity to walk into a full out-patient practice day one. This position is employed by HCA and provides great compensation, benefits, PTO, malpractice etc. Please apply for more details.