Advanced Practitioner sought for Critical Care position with ICC in Nashville, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryJoin the Critical Care team Offering Day and Night Shifts!
• Join Intensivist group with developed protocols resulting in documented improved patient outcomes while providing superior quality of life for medical staff members
• Candidates must have Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• Minimum of 2 years prior hospital/critical care experience as Advanced
• CPR/BLS is required
• Highly supportive team approach
• Tertiary hospital requiring coverage of 80 CC beds (mandatory consults)
• Covering 10-25 patients per shift (one physician, 1-2 APPs)
• Day and Evening - Twelve Hour Shifts available
• HCA’s flagship Nashville hospital – TriStar Centennial Medical Center
• Hospital 657 beds, 117-bed Heart Hospital, 500+ physicians
• Intensive care services managed by ICC Healthcare (founded 2004) – consortium 60+ physicians
• Competitive Compensation