Primary care physicians needed in Dallas/Ft. Worth
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Dallas, Dallas, TX
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. Medical City is the flagship medical center for the North Texas Division offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, specialty and behavioral medicine services. MCD has physicians practicing more than 95 medical specialties. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here.
On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.
Job SummaryOutpatient Family Practice Opportunities in Dallas – Ft. Worth.
Join a progressive medical group in one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Over 30 locations in DFW and growing and we have been taking care of patients in DFW for over 24 years.
• Outpatient only….No Call or Hospital Rounds
• Flexible Schedule that you Control – Great Work/Life Balance
• Hourly Pay and Productivity Bonuses
• Excellent Benefits including PTO, CME, Health/Dental and 401k
• Sign on Bonus, Relocation and Loan Repayment
• Full Time and PRN options available
• In-house Lab, X-Ray and EKG along with Excellent Support Staff
Call or email for more details.
Ross McNeill, FASPR
Physician Recruiting Manager