Nocturnist or Daytime EmCare- Hospitalist Program
Family Practice Hospitalist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna, TN
• Celebrating 13 years of serving the local community, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly enjoys a strong reputation for providing high quality patient care in a friendly, compassionate, and healing setting.
• The 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
• TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, center for joint replacement, obstetrics, intensive care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics, physician medicine, women’s health and wellness, the spine surgery institute, outpatient imaging and diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon cancer center.
• Experiencing continued community growth and healthcare service demands, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar StoneCrest added the TrueBeam™ Radiotherapy System from Varian Medical Systems which is engineered to deliver more powerful cancer treatments with pinpoint accuracy and precision. In addition, TriStar StoneCrest recently invested $1.7 million dollars to renovate the IR suite space, purchased state-of-the-art equipment, and added radiologist to the medical staff. TriStar StoneCrest introduced its new Spine Surgery Institute and Center for Joint Replacement to improve on patient outcomes and provide superior experience for the patients.
• Through the hospital’s Spine Surgery Institute, one of our physicians performed the first two level cervical disk replacement in Rutherford County in 2016
• In 2015 a TriStar StoneCrest PSG Physician was the first physician to offer endoscopic ultrasound in Rutherford County.
• The hospital’s robotic assisted surgery program exceeded initial growth expectations and continues rapid growth to meet local demand. A TriStar StoneCrest surgeon performed Middle Tennessee’s first single-incision gallbladder removal in 2013.
• TriStar StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 427 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Medical center certifications and accolades:
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for four consecutive years
- Chest Pain, Stroke and Cancer certifications
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Maternity
- Blue Distinction Center® of Excellence for Knees
- Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
• TriStar StoneCrest employs physicians in six specialties: primary care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology and urology. Office locations span from Smyrna to LaVergne/Antioch and Murfreesboro.
The town of Smyrna is located in North Rutherford County with a population of about 45,948 Rutherford County's population is more than 295,089. The county has earned the designation as one of the fastest growing counties in Tennessee according to U.S. Census Bureau figures. Smyrna was ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by MSN.com and one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Retire” in September 2015 by the U.S. News and World Report, naming locally available healthcare as one of the reasons. The top county business industries are healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation/logistics. The community offers plentiful housing options, beautiful parks and golf courses, entertainment, dinning, shopping, as well as the largest undergraduate university in the state - MTSU!
Job SummaryTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is located in Smyrna, TN, just south of Nashville.
Seeking FT Nocturnist and Daytime Hospitalist
• Average daily census per daytime doctor is 18-20
• 3 physicians on from 7a-7p
• 1 physician in house at night from 7p-7a
• Hospitalist do respond to codes
• No procedures required
• ICU is open
$110 per hour for days and $125 per hour for nights, plus $5 per RVU, for a yearly compensation of about $285-295k per year.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
Located between Nashville and Chattanooga, the town of Smyrna is a perfect location to live. With is European-American roots in the early 19th century and began as an agrarian community. It was important during the Civil War because its railroad station lies between Nashville and Chattanooga. One of the major events of the war for the town involved the Confederate States hero Sam Davis, who, after being charged with spying, gave up his life instead of giving any information to the Union Army.
Smyrna is the home of the Corvette plant as well as the Nashville Super Speedway, so car buffs from all over the country come to see how the cars are made. Kids love the Discovery Center, a hands-on children's museum with 20 acres of outdoor wetlands to explore, and fitness buffs and nature lovers alike delight in our greenway system, which includes miles of trails that border both Stones River and Lytle Creek. Homes are affordable and the area offers Tennessee’s rolling blue hills lush with old-growth forests.