Intensivist Opportunity in Brandon, FL with ICC and HCA - 100% Critical Care
Pulmonary Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Brandon Regional Hospital, Brandon, FL
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422 bed teaching facility featuring one of the state’s busiest ER services with more than 120,220 ER patients treated last year. The hospital recently completed a new 72-bed, 84,510 square foot addition which includes separate adult, pediatric and behavioral health ER programs to meet the needs of one of the largest suburb communities in Tampa Bay.
Other key services include a Women’s Center with Level III NICU; pediatrics and PICU; Heart and Vascular Center; Behavioral Health; Florida Bariatrics Centers; Neuroscience, Orthopedics and Spine centers. The hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI; Advanced Primary Stroke Center; Bariatric Center of Excellence (ASMBS); accredited Echocardiography Lab (ICAEL), certified Afib Center (SCPC) and has earned several Joint Commission disease specific certifications.
Excellent schools, youth sports programs and quick interstate access to area attractions, sports teams, numerous private and state colleges, and Tampa International Airport, make Brandon a great Florida destination. For more information, visit www.BrandonHospital.com.
Job SummaryICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, FL.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – Brandon Regional Hospital
• 40-bed Medical/ Surgical Intensive Care Unit with Mandatory Intensivist Consult.
• Categorical internal medicine and transitional internal medicine residency programs.
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
• 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage.
• 24/7 internal medicine resident coverage.
Community Information – Brandon, FL
Brandon sits at the confluence of four major highways, just east of Tampa, making it easily approachable by car from anywhere in Florida. The sugary sands of the Gulf of Mexico beaches are less than an hour away and the Magic Kingdom is only 90 minutes. Brandon has a little of everything. It’s ever growing community reflects diversity and forward motion with a strong sense of community and history.
Parks and green spaces abound, with outdoor tennis and basketball courts, skate parks, golf courses, bird-watching boardwalks, lakes for fishing and waterways for canoeing. Family friendly activities are plentiful; housing is affordable; and the people are wonderful! What more can you ask for in a community?
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.