Pediatric Pulmonologist needed in Nashville, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryPediatrix Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist to join the pediatric subspecialty group at the The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial. The Children’s Hospital, located on the campus of HCA’s flagship Centennial Hospital in Nashville, TN, is comprised of 60 NICU beds, 26 pediatric Med/Surg beds and 10 PICU beds. A pulmonologist is sought to join the growing compliment of pediatric subspecialists including: Pediatric Surgery, Hematology / Oncology, Emergency Medicine, GI, Endocrinology and Neurology. The potential candidate will be immediately busy supporting the NICU, PICU, Hem-Onc and Pediatric Hospitalist service lines while building an outpatient practice in a rapidly growing community.