PRN Pediatric Emergency Medicine Positions in Nashville, TN!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryJob Details
Seeking BE/BC Pediatric Emergency Medicine (fellowship trained) Physicians for PRN coeverage at TriStar Centennial Women's and Children's Medical Center located in Nashville, Tennessee.
• Candidates must be Board Eligible/Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and must be fellowship trained.
• PEMs to concentrate on ED work only
• Pediatric Hospitalists and Pediatric Intensivists available 24/7
• EMR – utilize EDM and Meditech
• 12-hour shift work
• Competitive compensation
• Pediatric ED service managed by EmCare
The Nashville TriStar hospitals generated 60,000 pediatric ED visits to our 12 emergency departments in 2015.
The flagship hospital – TriStar Centennial Medical Center - is a 50-acre campus of five hospitals including TriStar-Centennial Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
• 19-bed pediatric unit (private suites),
• 7-bed oncology unit/BMT
• 10-bed PICU
• 60-bed NICU
• Currently functioning near capacity with room to expand.
• Building a separate 7-bed pediatric emergency department to be opened Spring 2017.
Specialist Support: Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Anesthesia, Pediatric Radiology, and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
Music City is a rapidly growing metropolitan area that has wonderful music, outdoor activities, amazing restaurants, great seasons and fantastic school options for growing families. Nashville has a professional NFL team (TN Titans) as well as a professional NHL team (Nashville Predators) and a minor league baseball team (Nashville Sounds).
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.