Urologist with Fellowship in Female Urology to Join 9
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Wesley Medical Center, Wichita, KS
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985. In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital. Wesley was recently named among The Joint Commission’s new list of Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®
The city regularly makes the popular “top city” lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living. Most recent: Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets. Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
• The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
• Wichita is home to 70 of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
• Other major headquarters in Wichita include Koch Industries, Coleman
• This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals
Job SummaryPediatric Urology in Kansas’ Largest City
Female Urology Fellowship-trained Urologist to Join 9 Urologists in Clinical/Academic Practice http://www.wichitaurology.com/
Wichita Urology and Wesley Medical Center announce a new opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist with fellowship training in Female Urology. The new physician will join Wichita Urology with financial support from Wesley Medical Center
• Over the course of 60 years, Wichita Urology has grown to 9 physicians and 2 midlevels serving a large drawing area that includes 2/3rd of Kansas and parts of contiguous states. This is a partner-track position with competitive base salary, robust benefits, and opportunity for earnings well above national median benchmarks at partner level. These surgeons are known for their superb training and clinical excellence, but also for practicing medicine the way it should be practiced-- with warmth, care, sincerity and respect for all.
Thriving in Wichita
The new position will be based in Wichita Urology’s East Wichita suburban office. Surgeons and their families enjoy the suburban location’s excellent schools and range of residential options from graceful established neighborhoods to brand new construction. Wichita is home to close to 400K residents, 600K+ in greater metro area, Medical Center drawing from 1.5 million in 2/3 of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.