Immediate Need for Child Neurologist in Nashville, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryWe seek a board certified/eligible Child Neurologist to join The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, Tennessee.
Our 96 bed Children’s Hospital sits on the 52 acre campus of the five hospitals that comprise TriStar Centennial Medical Center. We have robust capabilities and are positioned to grow extensively, with Child Neurology our fastest growing service line second only to Pediatric Surgery. We are building out a separate space for child neurology in the third quarter of 2017. Our Program features: treatment Autism spectrum, ADHD & OCD defiant behaviors, Electroencephalography laboratory for EEG studies (proficiency reading EEGs required) and Outpatient Rehabilitation. The clinic runs Monday through Friday 1/2 days with three exam rooms per physician along with a highly specialized pediatric team for support. Subspecialty Support also includes:
• Pediatric Emergency Services
• Kids Express outpatient center for labs, imaging, and hydration
• 60 bed level III NICU with Transport Services
• 10 bed PICU
• 26 bed Pediatric unit (includes 4 bed EMU)
• 11 bed Hem/Onc unit (completion September 2017)
• Child Life Specialists
• Pediatric Sleep Services
• Pediatric OP Diagnostics and Imaging
• Pediatric Nurse Triage After Hours Program
• Pediatric Intensivists and Hospitalists available for back up 24/7
• Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, General, Orthopedic (including spine), Thoracic Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Reconstructive, Ophthalmology & Retinal Surgery, ENT and Anesthesiology
NASHVILLE is a thriving metropolitan society with a population of approximately 600,000 surrounding communities offering refuge to those who don’t prefer to live in the middle of the “hustle and bustle” and has been chosen as the #1 location for “Top 50 smart places to live” by Kiplinger’s magazine. We pay no state income tax, and are listed consistently as one of the best places in the country to practice medicine. We offer lakes and mountains, bike trails and parks, endless live entertainment and a very rich cultural community. If sports are an interest, we have Professional Football and Hockey, AAA Baseball and we attract professional events such as Men’s US Soccer Team and the National Hockey League 2016 Nashville All-Star Game Weekend. Added together, this professional opportunity and the excellent lifestyle afforded our citizens will give you an excellent lifestyle to consider.
For more information about the opportunity or to be considered for the group practice, please contact us now!