Pediatric Surgeon Dallas, TX
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric hospital that serves as a regional referral center specializing in inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty pediatric services. A dedicated pediatric and neonatal transport team transports patients by helicopter, airplane and ambulance from across Texas and neighboring states. Medical City Children's Hospital was the first hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care.
* 46-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 10-Bed Level III Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* 66-Bed General Pediatric Unit
* 10-Bed Congenital Heart Surgery Unit (CHSU)
* 10-Bed Pediatric Emergency Room with 2 Pediatric Express Care Rooms
* Child Life Services
* Comprehensive Diagnostic/Radiology Services
* Outpatient Specialty Center/Pre-Operative Preparation and Teaching
* Inpatient Medical/Surgical Care
* Rehabilitation Services
* Transport Team
* Social Work
Job SummaryPediatric surgeon needed to join established group of the most experienced pediatric surgeons in Dallas.
Qualified candidates can look forward to competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, generous vacation time and supported CME opportunities.
For more information about this opportunity and to submit your CV for consideration, please contact Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or by calling 972-401-8725.