Austin Texas Hospitalist Opportunity
Internal Medicine Hospitalist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
South Austin Hospital, Austin, TX
The acute care facility, with 252 beds, offers a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a comprehensive and nationally recognized cardiac program, full-service maternity and newborn care with Level I and II nurseries, and a thriving 24-hour emergency department, among others. In 2010, the medical center is launching a comprehensive $72-million renovation and expansion effort, to be completed in 2012.
Job SummaryAUSTIN, TEXAS—HOSPITALIST
Outstanding Earning Potential
Join Hospital Internists of Austin (HIA), a highly successful, physician-owned and managed team of Board-Certified Internists in one of the best places to live. Very rewarding work environments with a physician driven culture.
Robust comprehensive benefits include:
• Generous 401(k) plan. • Paid liability insurance.
• CME allowance. • Health, Dental & Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Qualifications of candidates include:
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic Medicine
2. Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
3. No Visa Sponsorship Opportunities.
How to Apply: Send cover letter & CV to David Wierson:
• Toll Free: 877-422-6320
• Office: 915-521-1643
• Fax: 866-888-1957