Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatry in Denver Suburbs
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Medical Center Aurora, Denver, CO
The Medical Center of Aurora, an HCA/HealthONE hospital, has three campuses in the metro Denver area and a variety of top-rated services, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, surgery and women's health.
The South Campus acute care hospital is licensed for 346 beds and has Level II trauma designation with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation.
The North Campus houses the Behavioral Health and Wellness Center which offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for Adults, Adolescents and Seniors, as well as outpatient imaging services.
Centennial Medical Plaza, located in Centennial, Colorado, is a free-standing ER and offers outpatient surgical services, outpatient imaging, and Colorado Breast Care, a women's health center.
The Medical Center of Aurora, metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence, and Centennial Medical Plaza, are the primary medical destination for the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It’s no wonder that Metro Denver’s young, active residents are among the nations healthiest—in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that’s why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they’re not enjoying the region’s great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex—the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here
Job SummaryInpatient Adolescent Psychiatry in Denver Suburbs
HealthONE Behavioral Health seeks a fellowship-trained Child/Adol psychiatrist for the newly opened 20-bed adolescent inpatient unit (age 12-19). On other floors of the BHS facility are the Adult and Geriatric Psychiatric Units and program spaces, offices for IOP, PHP and more to come.
HealthONE’s Behavioral Health Service positions are hospital-employed. Also available are PRN or weekend opportunities on an Independent contractor/Physician Services Agreement basis. Our team covers an 80 bed inpatient facility with a 40-bed Adult Unit, 20-bed Geriatric Unit and a 20-bed Adolescent Unit. Beautiful, newly built-out units are conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on the Medical Center of Aurora North Campus, to the east of downtown Denver.
Behavioral Health Service draws from HealthONE’s 6 community hospitals, 3 freestanding EDs and the surround community. Looking forward, the campus will expand to a 120 bed inpatient facility with specialized service. Highlighted below is information about our organization.
• DBT/CBT Milieu
• Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained patient and family focused work environment. Program is treatment enriched with multiple master disciplined therapeutic staff. All licensed in the State of Colorado
• Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver’s largest hospital system
• 401K matching and Employee Stock Plan. HCA’s malpractice coverage , PTO, CME days and allowance
• Psychiatrist Call 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load, ECT and telepsychiatry
• O.P. continuum of care available onsite
The best fits for our Behavioral Health team are Board Certified or recently-trained, Board Eligible Behavioral Health professionals who enjoy the inpatient work environment and love working as part of a team. Successful candidates bring track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills.
Our current physician staff are all board-certified in their specialties.
• 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons and infrequent snow that melts within 48 hours due to the sunshine.
• Community culture based on being active and outside....kids and families enjoy the nation’s largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, dog off-leash parks.
• Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts.
• Several excellent school systems within 25 minute commute of the facility. Live in-town and commute against traffic to work, or enjoy new construction neighborhoods in Aurora and Parker