Ortho Trauma Physician needed in Florida
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami, FL
A large full service hospital with 600 physicians on staff, providing a complete continuum of care for the residents of Kendall and the surrounding Miami/Dade Area. It is a dynamic facility committed to continual expansion to match the rapid growth and diversity of the community. Emphasis on: ER, advanced diagnostic services, cardiovascular services, pediatric services, maternity and rehabilitative services.
Our hospital puts strong emphasis on: ER Advanced Diagnostic Services Cardiovascular Services Pediatric Services "Kidsville" Maternity Suites Rehabilitative Services
Our Mission: To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents, recognizing the cultural diversity of the Community we serve.
Come live in the MAGIC CITY. Miami offers a variety of community types and a multitude of lifestyle activities. Use the link below to see more about this diverse community on Florida's east coast.
• 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
• Accredited chest pain center with percutaneous coronary Intervention
• Advanced diagnostics
• Behavioral health
• Breast diagnostic services
• Burn care services (adult & pediatric)
• Cardiac & vascular care
• Intensivist program
• Joint Commission certified primary stroke center
• Joint replacement
• Maternity services
• Neonatal intensive care units
(NICU levels II & III)
• Neurology & neurosurgery
• Orthopedic & spine surgery
• Outpatient physical therapy
• Pediatric orthopedic & general surgery
• Pediatric services
(inpatient & outpatient)
• Robotic surgery
• Trauma care services
• One of only three adult trauma centers in Miami- Dade County
• 1,294 trauma patients treated
• Graduate medical education programs in internal
medicine, general surgery and podiatry
• Level III NICU, pediatric intensive care unit and
level II trauma center
Job SummaryOrthopaedic Trauma physician to join an established practice with Kendall Regional Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in Miami-Dade.
Candidates must BE/BC Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons to join this team three.
Competitive Salary, Corporate Style Benefits, Relocation and Supplemental Benefits offered. South Florida offers every form of entertainment and sports activities you could desire (except snow sports). The State of Florida offers its residents a great quality of life with NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Dedicated OR and PA.