Site Medical Director needed for Hospitalist program in Fort Lauderdale suburb
Internal Medicine Hospitalist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation, FL
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center is a fully accredited hospital that has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from stroke to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside offers comprehensive inpatient and ambulatory medical and surgical services, including emergency service, critical care, comprehensive medical and surgical cardiac care, neurosurgery, orthopedic and sports medicine, oncology, complete diagnostic services, rehabilitative services and stroke.
Our Emergency Department provides you and your family comprehensive emergency services in a caring, compassionate and efficient manner. Our strong focus on enhancing care and improving ER processes has also dramatically reduced wait times to below national averages. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular services that include open heart surgery cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology services, atrial fibrillation clinic, and cardiac CT Angiography. We are also very proud of our STEMI times, also known as a door-to-balloon time (time to open a clogged coronary artery), with our average well exceeding the national average.
The entire Westside Team of doctors and staff are proud to share those with you and are always here to serve you and your family for all of your healthcare needs.
Although Plantation was born as a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, its charm, beauty of natural surroundings, and prime location near major roadways have caused it to grow into a flourishing city in its own right.
• Breast MRI
• Cancer services with dedicated inpatient unit
• Cardiac catheterization & angioplasty
• Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Comprehensive Stroke Center Certified by ACHA
• Digital mammography
• Emergency medicine
• Heart & vascular care
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Kid-friendly emergency services
• Kidney dialysis, inpatient
• Minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
• Open-heart surgery and cardiovascular ICU
• Orthopedic and Spine
• Sleep disorders center
• Vascular care
• New biplane neuro-interventional suite
• Joint Commission Top Performer on key quality measures for three years in a row
• Hospitalists and intensivists in-house 24/7,ensuring our patients get the best hospital care possible
Job SummaryHospitalist Medical Director position available at Westside Regional Medical Center located in Plantation, FL (Fort Lauderdale suburb).
M-F 8 hour shifts, 25% administrative duties based on the responsibilities; no nights and no weekends.
Internal Medicine Board Certification required
• Hospitalist Director exp. preferred
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Additional languages preferred
• Competitive compensation
• Malpractice and tail coverage
• Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account