Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummarySeeking a fellowship trained Pediatric Urologist for a mature outpatient practice in Nashville, TN. This is a great opportunity for physician who would like to step into a ready-made practice.
• Seeking Board Certified Pediatric Urologist (fellowship trained)
• Practice has 1 NP and support staff
• Practice Hours 4 days/week (surgeries in morning, clinic in afternoons); 1 Friday/month clinic
• 2 Wednesdays/month – outreach in Cookeville, TN which includes minor surgeries and clinic
• Minor procedures in office
• Ultrasound in office
• Robotics welcomed but not required
• Employed by Pediatrix
HCA is made up of 165 acute care hospitals with over 10 pediatric hospitals within the system. TriStar Health System comprises of 7 hospitals within middle Tennessee, of which generate 66,000+ pediatric ED visits. Specialist support at The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial include: Pediatric ED, Hem/Onc, Endocrine, Gastroenterology, Radiology, Cardiology, Neurology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Allergy.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com