Emergency Medicine Opportunity, Nashville, Tennessee!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville, TN
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
• 148 licensed beds
• 500+ staff
• 200+ physicians
• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
Job SummaryEmergency Medicine Opportunity near Nashville, Tennessee!
TRISTAR-Hendersonville Medical Center - serving Nashville’s northern tier for the past 20 years, noted for cardiology, neurosurgery, obstetrics and orthopedics. Staff consists of 353 physicians. Sister facility to TRISTAR-Centennial Medical Center, HCA’s tertiary center for Nashville.
• There is an immediate need for a Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of the EM team at Hendersonville Medical Center.
*Coverage: Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
*Shift Time Physician: 6a-6p, 10a-10p, 6p-6a
• ED managed by EmCare.
NASHVILLE - Thriving city of 600,000 population, 1.6 million SSA
• Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce
• Voted Best Place to Live…Low Cost of Living…National Hub for Healthcare
• No Personal State Income Tax / Tort Reform State
• Seasonal Climate