NEUROLOGIST NEEDED IMMEDIATELY - NASHVILLE, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
Job SummaryGENERAL NEUROLOGY NEEDED IN NASHVILLE, TN!
Established Neurology group seeks to add physician partner to its very busy clinic in Hermitage, TN clinic (15 minutes east of downtown Nashville). Stroke or Epilepsy experience helpful but well-rounded General Neurologist will be busy immediately!
• Located on the campus of TriStar Summit Medical Center, one of nine HCA hospitals in the Nashville market
• Very modern office space within the hospital’s Medical Office Building
• Join 2 physicians; walk into READY-MADE PRACTICE
• Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible (on track for boards within 5 yrs. of completing Residency training)
• Sub-specialty interest in Stroke / Seizures (preferred but not required)
• Average patient office visits daily: 55 (3 MDs)
• Group call coverage 1:3 weeks
• Efficient practice management helping the physicians to concentrate on patient care (EMR)
• Academic affiliation possible
• Group employment with partnership opportunity after 2 years
• Financial – hospital will offer excellent compensation package including first-year income guarantee, start-up expenses, sign-on bonus, relocation, marketing; group will offer employment agreement, salary and benefits!
NASHVILLE is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of 680,000; MSA of 1.6 million residents. The city is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. Forbes & Kiplinger’s magazine has voted Nashville as the #1 Smart Place to Live!
* Affordable homes, mild climate and phenomenal entertainment
* Superior educational institutions, recreation and cultural amenities
* No personal state income tax in Tennessee!
Contact us for more details!