Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Macon, GA
Anesthesiology Critical Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Coliseum Medical Centers, Macon, GA
Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room that offers specialized pediatric care. Coliseum is also now pursuing a Level III Trauma designation. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. CMC’s breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, and the Family Ties Birthing Center (a level III neonatal nursery). Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, located on the campus of Coliseum Medical Centers, provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues. The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as a specialty program for senior adults.
Macon, GA is only an hour drive from Atlanta! It is the 5th largest city in Georgia, situated in the heart of the state, and is the perfect sized city offering many amenities of a larger city with a small town feel. Here you can experience the change of seasons, enjoy outdoor activities year-round and enjoy beautiful lakes and numerous parks. Macon also boasts great shopping with major department stores, as well as, unique boutiques. Macon is a great place for music lovers as the city hosts many concerts throughout the year. Macon is located off of I-75 and I-16, making it easily accessible for travel.
Job SummaryICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, GA.
Opportunity Specifics – Coliseum Medical Centers
• 24 bed ICU – medical and cardiovascular
• Average census 15 patients per day
• 24/7 physician coverage – 1 MD day/ 1 MD night rotating schedule
• New Internal Medicine Residency program beginning 7/2017 – Residents will rotate through ICU
• Teaching opportunities available
• Fulltime (15 shifts/mo), Part-time, PRN and Locums positions available
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Coliseum Medical Centers Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. In addition, CMC breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, Coliseum Center for Pelvic Health, Coliseum Diabetes Management Center, the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery, and the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues. The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as, a specialty program for senior adults.
Community Information – Macon, Georgia
Visit Macon, Georgia for a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives".
Only in Macon can you: hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
Experience the soul of Macon using our Self-Guided Tour App.
It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. We invite you to come experience Macon, Georgia!
National Physician Recruiter | HCA
P 501.226.9020 F 866.517.8809
3 Maryland Farms, Ste 250, Brentwood, TN 37207
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.?