Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Prac - Psych-Mental Health
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Alaska Regional Hospital, Anchorage, AK
Job SummaryAlaska Regional Senior Health Clinic is looking for a licensed independent practitioner who is responsible for managing patients' primary care conditions/concerns in concert with the clinic's other providers. This Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for coordinating health care for the patients in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations and the Alaska State advanced nursing standards of care.
- Functions independently to perform age appropriate assessments and treatment.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patients' age, diagnosis, and prescribed medications.
- Monitors the effectiveness of prescribed interventions.
- Facilitates patients' transitions within and between healthcare settings; e. g. hospital, assisted living facilities, home health, etc.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members as appropriate.
- Appropriately refers patients to community specialists and subspecialists.
This is an employed position with competitive salary, benefits, and 401K. *hec*