Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist needed in Dallas, TX
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric hospital that serves as a regional referral center specializing in inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty pediatric services. A dedicated pediatric and neonatal transport team transports patients by helicopter, airplane and ambulance from across Texas and neighboring states. Medical City Children's Hospital was the first hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care.
* 46-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 10-Bed Level III Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* 66-Bed General Pediatric Unit
* 10-Bed Congenital Heart Surgery Unit (CHSU)
* 10-Bed Pediatric Emergency Room with 2 Pediatric Express Care Rooms
* Child Life Services
* Comprehensive Diagnostic/Radiology Services
* Outpatient Specialty Center/Pre-Operative Preparation and Teaching
* Inpatient Medical/Surgical Care
* Rehabilitation Services
* Transport Team
* Social Work
Job Summary*New* Exciting opportunity to be part of a large Pediatric Cardiology Group located in North Texas.
About Medical City Children’s Hospital:
• Also known as the “City Just for Kids” which consists of a 156- bed comprehensive and specialized children’s hospital providing advanced pediatric health care for young patients of all ages.
• Pediatric specialties include pediatric emergency services, care for congenital heart conditions averaging 400 surgeries per year, pediatric cancer care, pediatric orthopedics, neurosurgery, craniofacial surgery, pediatric transplant and kidney care.
• First hospital in North Texas (DFW area) to receive a third re-designation as an ANCC Magnet Hospital.
• The only Program in Dallas with Cardiovascular Specialists who treat congenital heart disease in both pediatric and adult patients on the same campus.
• Gold Level Center of Excellence for Cardiac and Respiratory ECMO.
• Studer Group’s national Hero in a White Coat award presented to Program Director- Dr. Eric Mendeloff.
• Website: http://medicalcitychildrenshospital.com/about/.
• Well-established private practice group (founded in 1983), currently consists of 9 providers, two main DFW locations, 19 satellite locations.
• All physicians are Board Certified and Fellowship Trained in Pediatric Cardiology with a sole focus and passion for pediatric services including neonates, infants and children.
• Recruiting to join due expansion of our Women’s & Children’s Services in 2018.
• Group and providers are passionate and dedicated to improving and treatment of pediatric heart disease.
• Board Certification and Fellowship Training in Pediatric Cardiology.
• Texas Medical License.
• 5 or more years of experience in Pediatric Interventional Cardiology.
• Generous Guaranteed Salary.
• Comprehensive Benefits and Paid Malpractice.
• Employed by Private Practice with Future Partnership Opportunities.
• Sign On & Relocation Bonuses.
• Immediate Patient Base (anticipate recruit to ramp up within 2-3 months).
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or call 972.401.8725.