Prominent CD Group seeks Interventional Cardiologist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummaryPrestigious Cardiology Group of thirty-one members seek to add a BC Interventional Cardiologist in Nashville, TN; looking for candidates with at least 3-5 years of experience.
• Three members of the group are affiliated with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center with call coverage responsibility for TriStar Southern Hills
• 1:3 interventional call schedule, covering two hospitals
• Rotation of one week on/one week off/ responsible for covering 20 weekends a year
• Practice realized 20% growth in cath procedures over last year, average 18-20 pt office visits daily (four half day clinics) per cardiologist
• New associate to anticipate 175-200 interventions
• Services: Diagnostic catheterization (femoral/radial), coronary interventional (PTCA: POBA/stent/catheter thrombectomy/filter wire/cutting balloon, wireless FFR, IVUS), peripheral vascular angiography and interventional PCI (renal, aortolliac, iliofemoral), IABP, 3D recon capable, ultrasound vascular access capable. Acist Injection System
• Cath Lab: GE Innova 3100 combined cardiac/peripheral system (30 cm digital image detector)
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with 24/7 STEMI PCI Laboratory
• Tertiary sister hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center, located mid-town Nashville with a campus of 673-beds/117 Heart Hospital with open heart program, consulting specialties
• HCA Employment model/productivity bonus, full benefits package inclusive of retirement plan, 401K with company match, relocation, marketing, PTO/vacation/CME, sign-on bonus, and more
• 1.7 million population
• Forbes name Nashville, TN as one of the 16 Top Destinations for 2016
• Known as “Music City” for its vibrant music and entertainment
• One of Top 20 America’ Best Cities for Foodies according to Travel & Leisure
• National hub for healthcare
• No personal state income tax
• Seasonal Climate
• Ranked #4 on Kiplinger’s Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S.