Prestigious Behavioral Health Facility in Desirable Nashville, TN!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
• Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
• Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes and numerous walking trails provide a host of exercise options. Spectator sports include: Tennessee Titans (NFL), Nashville Predators (NHL) Nashville Sounds (baseball), and the NASCAR Superspeedway.
Job SummaryPrestigious Nashville Behavioral Health Facility in Desirable Nashville, TN
Seeks Two BC or BE General &/or Geriatric Psychiatrists
Parthenon Pavilion, the premier behavioral health facility located in desirable Nashville, TN, invites you to consider this exciting opportunity. If you are seeking a place where you are well compensated for your work and where there are no limits or caps on your income – we invite you to consider this position!
• Will join five Board Certified Psychiatrists in HCA employed group
• Primary focus will be Inpatient services
• Some Consult/Liaison services required at Centennial Medical Center (shared responsibility with schedule flexibility)
• Light (phone) call during the week and weekend rounding every third or fourth weekend
• Centennial Medical Center (CMC)/Parthenon will offer an Employment Agreement and comprehensive benefits package
• Compensation is based on a competitive base plus productivity bonus in year one and in following years, productivity only
• Our psychiatrists do very well in a stable hospital environment where there is successful and supportive team in place
Ideal Candidate Specifics
• Requires Board Certification in General (Adult) Psychiatry; experience in Geriatric Psychiatry and ECT experience is a plus
• Must be on track for Boards within five years of completing training
• Excellent communications skills
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
• Parthenon is the oldest and largest private psychiatric facility in Middle Tennessee. This well-known and respected 132 bed hospital is fully licensed and JCAHO accredited. Originally opened in 1969 by a group of doctors committed to the care of the psychiatric needs of Middle Tennessee residents, the program moved into the current location in 1971 with 96 beds. The present capacity of 132 beds offers specialized treatment programs for distinct patient populations. – See http://www.parthenonpavilion.com/
• Parthenon Pavilion is the psychiatric hospital of HCA’s CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER, located in the heart of Nashville, TN – See http://tristarcentennial.com CMC is a 657 bed tertiary care center offering several campuses including Women’s and Children’s and The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center. Parthenon is adjacent to the CMC Tower which provides medical and surgical services including rapid response emergency care to the entire facility.
• Parthenon services include: Adult Treatment Program; Dual Treatment Program; Senior Treatment Program; and Memory Care Program. Services include inpatient services for adults and older adults.
• Full service electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) provided at Parthenon Pavilion
• There are currently 25 Psychiatrists on active medical staff including an Addictionologist; a part-time Anesthesiologist covers ECT
Nashville, TN - “last year alone it was ranked #3 by CNN as a “City Where Startups Thrive,” and also #3 in Travel + Leisure’s “America’s Best Cities.” The city’s friendly locals, good food, affordability, job potential, safety and cleanliness are often cited factors in ranking Nashville on lists such as “Cities Getting Smarter the Fastest” and “Top 10 Budget Destinations for 2013.” (From Forbes Magazine) Known as Music City and the Athens of the South, you will find the arts, culture, multiple universities and colleges, great shopping, restaurants, museums, and no state income tax! It’s a great city for singles and families alike!
Again, if you want to be in control of your success and compensation – this may be the position for you!
Tennessee has no state income tax and provides a great place for singles & families!