HCA Employed - NASHVILLE
Third Party Search Firms Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
Job SummaryPRACTICE DETAILS
• TriStar Medical Group seeks to add an associate to its eastside Nashville clinic
• Internal Medicine network of 75 physicians strong, divided into smaller groups
• Team oriented environment with dedicated medical staff looking for BE/BC Internist
• Join 2 Physicians/2 Clinical Provider practice serving Nashville’s eastern suburb since 1984
• Outpatient only opportunity with strong patient base - 30 new patient inquires monthly per provider
• Average number of patients seen per physician – 20-22 office visits
• Practice call rotation: Call will grow to 1:5 with the addition of new physician (call shared with physicians and clinical providers). Call limited to practice call (via phone) only. On-call service available/active Hospitalist program.
• Located on campus of TriStar Summit Medical Center, 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services
• Financial – HCA Employed. Excellent earning potential. Base salary, plus bonus incentive based on productivity, extensive fringe benefits package (inclusive of matching 401K), HCA stock purchase plan, sign-on bonus, relocation and marketing assistance
• Great Location; 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville
• Noted as Nashville’s Hermitage area, the historic community of President Andrew Jackson
• Named as one of the “16 Top Destinations for 2016” by Forbes Magazine
• Known as “Music City” for its vibrant music and entertainment
• One of Top 20 America’s Best Cities for Foodies according to Travel & Leisure
• National hub for healthcare
• No personal state income tax
• Seasonal Climate
• Ranked #4 on Kiplinger’s Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S.