Texas Stroke Institute seeks Interventional Neurology fellows
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Plano, Plano, TX
Established in 1975, Medical Center of Plano is a full-service, acute-care facility with the most comprehensive health services available in North Texas. MCP has maintained a reputation for superior health care as the largest and most sophisticated medical facility in Collin County. The Medical Center is a 427-bed, JCAHO-accredited, medical/surgical hospital which offers a broad base of quality patient services.
Our 53-acre campus includes the main hospital and medical offices, Surgery Center of Plano, the North Texas Regional Cancer Center and the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement. At Medical Center of Plano, one thing has remained constant: our values of excellence, compassion, integrity, accountability and balance.
Job SummaryTexas Stroke Institute, located in the thriving Dallas/Fort Worth market of north Texas, is now accepting applications from fellowship trained vascular neurologists and neuro-intensivists to join our Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology Fellowship for July 2018 start.
TSI is the anchor of a large regional network consisting of 11 hospitals within the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area alongside over 150 community hospitals throughout the region. TSI offers a well-rounded Neuro-intervention/ESN fellowship in which candidates will be exposed to all aspects of head, neck, brain, and spine diagnostic and interventional procedures including:
• Carotid Duplex
• Trans-cranial Doppler
• MR Diffusion/Perfusion (1.5T and 3T Magnets)
• CT Angiography/CT Perfusion (64 slice CT)
• Cerebral & Spinal Angiography
• Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
• 3D Rotational Angiography
• WADA Procedure
• Balloon Occlusion
• Intravascular Ultrasonography
• Petrosal Sinus Sampling
Interventional Treatment Procedures
• Intra-venous & Intra-arterial Thrombolysis
• Mechanical Thrombectomy
• Intra-arterial Vasodilator Therapy
• Proximal and Distal Balloon Angioplasty
• ONYX Embolization
• Balloon & Stent Assisted Coil Embolization
• Flow Diverters
Comprehensive Stroke Services
• Multi-hub and Spoke Model with 3 Comprehensive Stroke Centers
• Training in state of the art bi-plane angiography suites
• Tele-stroke network for the evaluation of stroke patients
• Standardized protocols in all ERs
Texas Stroke Institute is providing cutting-edge high quality stroke care and is dedicated to improving the overall treatment rates for patients with both ischemic and hemorrhagic brain attacks and seeks candidates with a passion for the same.
To submit your CV for consideration and learn more about joining this world class team please contact Kathy Sheets at 972-401-8723 or firstname.lastname@example.org