Vascular Stroke Neurologist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Webster, TX
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, (www.clearlakemc.com) is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Women’s services at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center are as varied and unique as each woman. Our team provides the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive problems, and breast health.
When it comes to children, we understand exactly how precious they are – and that’s why we have dedicated more resources to caring for kids than any other hospital in the area. Our board-certified pediatricians are experts in a broad range of specialties, from neonatology to nephrology and beyond.
We have opened a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital. We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
But that’s not all your local Clear Lake hospital has to offer:
• At the Breast Diagnostic Center, a designated "Center of Excellence," our team is dedicated to breast health. We utilize the most advanced technology in the mission toward prevention and early detection of cancer.
• Cancer care at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary affair. We believe in attending to more than just the initial process of locating a tumor.
Diabetes management begins and ends with a team approach at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Our certified educators, registered dietitians, and specialized nurses work with you and your family to develop a management plan unique to your personal needs.
• Our Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
• At our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available.
• One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
• Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care.
• Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. For both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures.
• Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented.
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake (www.texasexplorer.com/clearlake.htm) is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center which trains America’s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston, one of the country’s most diverse cities.
Seeking a Stroke fellowship trained neurologist to join our team and the community! This candidate would not be trained in interventional neurology, but would have extensive training in stroke/vascular neurology to help support and grow the practice and develop our NS program at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. A variety of interesting cases are seen by the practice: endovascular surgery for cerebrovascular disease, intra-arterial management of acute stroke, minimally invasive spine surgery, brain and spine tumor surgery, brain and spine trauma surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, general neurosurgery, neurosurgical intensive care, stereotactic neurosurgery, and the surgical management of neck and low back pain.
• Employed through a 501.a
• Base salary
• Bonuses based on collections
• Benefits (medical,dental,vision,401-k)
• Malpractice coverage
• CME, Vacation, Sick
• Relocation Allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
Come join our Team!
Our service area draws from a population of 400,000, and is the home of NASA, The Johnson Space Center. Our communities are high-tech and family-oriented. We have excellent public and private schools, many industries and abundant cultural venues (symphony, ballet, Broadway plays, museums, colleges). Houston is home to professional baseball, basketball, football, soccer and ice hockey. The Clear Lake Bay Area is famous for its outdoor activities on area lakes and the Galveston Bay. There is year-round access to public and private golf courses, great shopping and fine dining.
• 1 GE Lab in use daily
• On-site sleep lab with registered technicians
• MRI/MRA; CT angio; 3-D Imaging as part of CTA; all Imaging studies are digital
• Credentialed personnel for EMG, Evoked Potentials and NCV