Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, a state-of-the-art 701-bed acute care facility with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. The medical complex includes Nevada’s only dedicated Children's Hospital and specializes in women’s and children’s services; cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, medical and surgical services and 24-hour emergency care.
Sunrise Hospital is Consumer Choice Award Winner for the eighth Consecutive year. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center recently received a No. 1 rating and the maximum three-year reaccredidation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (CCACS)
. Located in the heart of Las Vegas, America's fastest growing city. Only Las Vegas can offer world-class amenities, warm weather, a low cost of living and no state income tax.
Seeking a pediatrician to join southern Nevada's premiere multispecialty group.. Through its Total Care Model,this group provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary, specialty, urgent care and hospice care services.
Board Certified or Board Eligible, We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package:
-Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD, Life and 401K
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
-Professional Liability Insurance
Living in Las Vegas:
• The cost of living in Las Vegas is lower than in many comparably-sized cities.
• There is no state personal income tax and property taxes are moderate.
• The Las Vegas valley boasts an extraordinary quality of life with its wonderful year-round climate, beautiful communities, access to great entertainment and fine dining, cultural and recreational opportunities.
• Recreational opportunities are almost limitless in and around the Las Vegas valley.*HEC