Three Orthopedists sought - (1) Hand AND (2)) Total Joint/Recon-fellowship trained to join large group
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, a state-of-the-art 701-bed acute care facility with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. The medical complex includes Nevada’s only dedicated Children's Hospital and specializes in women’s and children’s services; cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, medical and surgical services and 24-hour emergency care.
Sunrise Hospital is Consumer Choice Award Winner for the eighth Consecutive year. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center recently received a No. 1 rating and the maximum three-year reaccredidation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (CCACS)
. Located in the heart of Las Vegas, America's fastest growing city. Only Las Vegas can offer world-class amenities, warm weather, a low cost of living and no state income tax.
Sunrise Hospital is seeking qualified applicants and candidate nominations to join a highly regarded, well-established private practice group of board certified and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons. The group’s focus is on a wide range of orthopedic specialties to fit the needs of our patient community.
• Completion or pending completion of an ACGME accredited Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship or Total Joint and Recon Fellowship
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
• Eligible for Unrestricted Nevada Medical License
• Superior Communication Skills
• The most fulfilling and rewarding full time, hands on patient care experience
• Full time private practice opportunity
• Expedited Partner Track Available
• Negotiable salary and full benefits package to include: health and dental for physician and family, life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, pension, 4 weeks paid vacation plus holidays, CME ($2500), state licensure and medical staff privileges fees, medical and professional membership dues and malpractice insurance.
• Office equipped with procedure rooms, fully digital x-ray, and ultrasound
Candidates interested in full time, hands-on patient care at the highest level in a fast paced and exciting work environment in Las Vegas should submit a current curriculum vitae. We encourage a personal statement summarizing teaching experience, clinical and research interests, leadership experience and contributions to diversity.