Exciting Endo-Reproductive Opportunity in Dallas, TX.
Obstetrics and Gynecology-Reproductive Endocrinology & F
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Dallas, Dallas, TX
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. Medical City is the flagship medical center for the North Texas Division offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, specialty and behavioral medicine services. MCD has physicians practicing more than 95 medical specialties. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here.
On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.
Job SummaryGreat opportunity to join a respected practice associated with Medical City Dallas Hospital.
• Well-established, comprehensive reproductive endocrinology and infertility program seeking full time physician to join rapidly growing group practice.
• Located in Dallas Texas at Medical City Dallas Hospital, this practice serves the North Texas area and is looking to expand.
• IVF Institute is affiliated with one of the Nation’s Largest Healthcare System.
• This Private Practice opportunity includes a competitive compensation and partnership track.
• Practice has an Onsite Lab and currently performs up to 100 cycles of IVF a year. Services include IVF, ICSI,PGD/PGS, Egg Freezing, Assisted hatching and recognized egg donor and gestational carrier program.
For more information or to submit your CV for consideration please contact Lauren De Haven @ Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or 972-206-7877.