Internal medicine/family practice outpatient
Family Practice Geriatric Medicine
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, a state-of-the-art 701-bed acute care facility with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. The medical complex includes Nevada’s only dedicated Children's Hospital and specializes in women’s and children’s services; cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, medical and surgical services and 24-hour emergency care.
Sunrise Hospital is Consumer Choice Award Winner for the eighth Consecutive year. Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center recently received a No. 1 rating and the maximum three-year reaccredidation by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons (CCACS)
. Located in the heart of Las Vegas, America's fastest growing city. Only Las Vegas can offer world-class amenities, warm weather, a low cost of living and no state income tax.
Job SummaryWe seek family practitioners or internists for one of the largest primary care groups in Southern Nevada, employing over 100+ physicians. Established in 1994, the group now has over 40+ clinics with more to come and services every hospital in Southern Nevada. We are seeking four (4) physicians – IM or FP - for ambulatory care and one (1) internist or geriatric trained FP for a post acute position.
Our total care approach to health starts with the most qualified and dedicated medical professionals in the business. Our staff provides state-of-the-art healthcare through the practices of full-time Internal Medicine and Family Practice physicians. We continually educate our staff in order to stay on top of the latest advances in medicine, while providing our patients with the highest quality of care around.
Great care starts here. Our focus is on top quality health care, unlike many assembly line practices, we encourage our physicians to spend a reasonable time with patients. We have an expanded support staff including a separate, dedicated team of hospitalists for the inpatient care of our patients.
Our community of clinics focuses on serving the senior population as well as Adult and Children, and Primary Care/Urgent Care.
To meet the growing medical needs of the community, we invite you to consider joining our team based on a healthy balance of work and life.
We are seeking the following professionals:
(3) Experienced Internal Medicine or Family Practitioners with strong geriatric background or fellowship. Bilingual a plus!
We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package:
- Excellent compensation - Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD, Life and 401K
- Paid Time Off, CME and Paid Holidays - Professional Liability Insurance
- Moonlighting available
Living in Las Vegas:
• The cost of living in Las Vegas is lower than in many comparably-sized cities.
• There is no state personal income tax and property taxes are moderate.
• The Las Vegas valley boasts an extraordinary quality of life with its wonderful year-round climate, beautiful communities, access to great entertainment and fine dining, cultural and recreational opportunities.
• Recreational opportunities are almost limitless in and around the Las Vegas valley.